CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Canadian Bloggers!

I was so glad when I found Patti's Canadian teacher linky over at Madly Learning via Amanda @ First Grade Garden. There are not many of us out there so it's nice to find other Canadian bloggers! I always get super jealous when I see all those blog/state meet-ups in the United States - but maybe this is our starting point! What do you think Canada?!?!


Then head to Teaching is a Gift to grab your province or territory! 
What another great linky!


I'd love you to leave a note if your a Canadian blogger!
What province/territory are you from?

4 comments:

Sandi said...

It would be great to have a Canadian blogger meet up - maybe though skype! I am pretty Canadian - born in Newfoundland, childhood in Alberta, university in Montreal, started teaching in Nunavut and now live in BC. Happy to be your newest follower.

sandi
rubberboots and elf shoes

Ms.M from Teachingisagift said...

Just stopped by to thank you for linking up with the Blog by Province Linky at http://teachingisagift.blogspot.ca/p/blog-by-province.html. So glad to have more Canadian bloggers on board! Thanks so much for writing a blog post about it! I appreciate it very much! It would be great if you would consider helping me to spread the word by downloading your province blog button (right click on the province and download image, you can resize and then upload to your sidebar with a link back to the page). Thanks again! Happy Tuesday!
Sidney
Teachingisagift

Renee S said...

Hey Kaleigh!

Thanks for commenting on my blog post! Another Manitoban!

I want to send you my NUmber Sentence Sort but I can't find your email!

Email me!
reneesaintlaurent@hotmail.com

Renee
The Reading Corner

Ms.M from Teachingisagift said...

Hi Kaleigh it's me again...
Teaching time is crazy right now, if you are not in testing mode like I am, you are in report card mode, or just plain when is this going to end mode! I wanted to invite you to drop by and enter the GIVEAWAY on my blog right now, just in case you missed it! It's a great 31Gifts organizer tote, I want all my Canadian blogger buddies to get in on the sale too! Jen the teacher sponsoring the party,is one of the first consultants for 31 Gifts in Canada! The prices are awesome...come and check it out!
Sidney
Teachingisagift