1. SIGHT WORD VIDEO - This week I took my kiddos photos with each of them holding a sight word. Then I put it into Windows Live Movie Maker to make a class sight word movie to help my kiddos with learning the sight words. They are loving it and taking ownership of "their" words!
2. Doodle Art - Today in Art class we had fun doing this fun doodle art! I forgot to take pictures of my kiddos final projects, but the inspiration came from none other than - Pinterest! It was really easy, you just doodle on a large piece of blank white paper with black sharpies using lines and shapes and then color it in using markers or pastels. Once the whole paper is covered, you cut it into 9cm x 9cm squares, and rearrange it on a large piece of construction paper. FUN! I'll see if I can remember to post my classes pics next week...
3. A Love for Truffle Trees! - I'm just putting the final touches on my new unit to get ready for Dr. "You Know Who's" Birthday on March 2nd! I want to get it finished now so that I can send it off to be printed and laminated before we get into the crazy, hectic month of February!
4. Seal Grey - We are thisclose to being done our basement renovations! This week involved painting.
5. GO JETS GO! - Our Winnipeg Jets kick-off their season tomorrow afternoon and I CANNOT wait :)
I'll be back soon... I promise!