CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Check it out!

I have just posted my newest item at my TPT store. It's simple, but these letters and numbers can be used for many things in your classroom (wordwall headers, flash cards, letter and number game cards, learning carpet and more) plus they are not themed so they can be used all year long! 



I'm working on an official write-up to add to my TPT items, but until then I want to let my blog friends and TPT buyers know that I appreciate each and every purchase I get. All of the money that I raise on TPT is going directly towards my trip to Africa this summer. I am going with a small volunteer group to help build a school in a high poverty area. I am sooo excited to have this amazing opportunity!!!

10 comments:

vicky1970 said...

Hi
This is all such cute stuff. I am soo glad I found you. I will have to check back often to see what you are up to. I'm your newest stalker/follower :O)
Come visit me sometime I'm new to all this blogging stuff and would love your input.

~ Vicky
Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

Pocketful of Littles said...

Just found your blog and all the cuteness.

I would love for you to visit my blog too

Ms. Patterson
Pocket Full of Kinders

Mrs. Andrews said...

I follow you now Mrs. Patterson!

Mrs. M said...

Cute item!! I'm your newest follower :)

Color Me Kinder

Jenn Long said...

Hi Kaleigh!
Thanks for following my blog! Just had to pop over and check you out! Cute stuff! Can't wait to explore some more!
Jenn
A Pirates Life for Us

Michelle Griffo said...

Your packet is beautiful, and I hope you have a wonderful experience in Africa!

Michelle
Apples and ABC's

Mrs. Andrews said...

Thanks so much for stopping by Edana, Jenn, and Michelle!

Busy Bees said...

Your TPT packet looks like you have spent a lot of time!! A trip to Africa would be a wonderful experience. I know several people who have done it and says it has changed their life! Just found your darling blog and became your newest follower.
Robynn
BusyBees

Mrs. Andrews said...

Thanks for visiting Robynn!

Heather's Heart said...

This is so cute!

I love your blog! =)

Heather
Heather's Heart