CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Ringing in the New Year ...

with a new blog!

Well here I go – attempting to create my first ever blog! I could say that it is a New Year’s resolution of mine, but really I am just in need of a place to debrief, post ideas, share my resources and FINALLY become a follower of the many great blogs out there that I have secretly been blog stalking following for what seems like forever. You are all truly amazing people who have already taught me so much, you`ve given me inspiration, great ideas, and many laughs!

A little bit about me…
I am a Canadian girl in my third year of teaching. I teach a multi-age class of 15 Kindergarten to Grade 4 students. What can I say, that alone keeps me on my toes! But, I wouldn`t have it any other way!

Happy New Year Bloggers!

1 comment:

Marissa Tompkins said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I had to leave a comment when I saw your name. My daughter's name is Kaleigh too. You're the first person I've seen with the same spelling of it. :)
I'm a new follower too.

WILD About First Grade!